Respecting the privacy of users visiting the website lublin.eu is a top priority for the Lublin City Office. We want every user to know exactly what data we collect and how they can protect their privacy.
The Data Controller for data collected via the website lublin.eu is the Mayor of Lublin City, address: Plac Króla Władysława Łokietka 1, 20-109 Lublin.
The Lublin City Office has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact over all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of the rights vesting in the website users as regards the processing. Data Protection Officer is Witold Przeszlakowski. You can contact DPO by:
- e-mail to email@example.com;
- by letter to: Plac Króla Władysława Łokietka 1, 20-109 Lublin.
This Policy is provided for information purposes only and does not supersede the documentation maintained by the Data Controller in accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Every time a user visits the website lublin.eu, systems logs are stored, i.e. anonymous information such as IP address, URL address, device type, browser type, visit time, etc.
Cookies are information system data, including in particular text files stored on the end device (PC, laptop, mobile device) of a visitor to the website, if their web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the domain name from which it originates, its “expiration time” and individualized, randomly selected numerical file ID.
Data are processed where:
- it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller.
Personal data (first name, last name, e-mail address) are processed based on the user’s consent. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on a granted consent before its withdrawal. The rules regarding the processing of personal data are contained in the Information Clause on the processing of personal data and in the detailed Information Clauses for individual forms.
Use of Data
System logs are stored for one year and serve as an auxiliary material for administering the website servers. Information contained in the logs is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the website. Log files can be used as a basis for generating statistics to assist in administration functions. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features of personally identifiable information of visitors to the website.
What types of cookies are used on the website lublin.eu?
- Session cookies: after a browser session is closed or PC turned off, stored information is removed from the device’s memory.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored in the memory of the user’s end device and remain there until deleted or expired.
- Third party cookies:
- Google LLC, based in the United States (Google Analytics, maps.google.com);
- YouTube LLC, based in the United States;
- Vimeo Inc, based in the United States (www.vimeo.com);
- Altar Sp. z o. o. based in Poland (sign language interpreter altar.com.pl).
These files are anonymous and do not contain any personally identifiable information of the website users.
What purposes are the cookies used for on the website the lublin.eu?
- For the purpose of matching the web page content to user preferences and optimizing the web page user’s experience. In particular, these files allow us to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, in line with the user’s individual needs.
- For statistic and analytical purposes, where they allow us to understand how website users use our web pages, and thus improve their structure and content.
- For saving user interactions, e.g. sending forms contained on a page.
How can I manage cookies?
Every web browser allows you to change your privacy settings.
By default, web browsers enable the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Users can change such cookie settings. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings, or to inform the user each time they are placed on the user’s device.
Detailed information about the available options and ways of handling cookies can be found in the browser settings:
- Google Chromeopens in new tab
- Internet Exploreropens in new tab
- Mozilla Firefoxopens in new tab
- Operaopens in new tab
- Safariopens in new tab
- Other browsers not listed above: For information on how to manage cookies, please refer to the “Help” tab in your browser or contact the browser’s vendor.
- Mobile devices such as mobile phones or tablets: Information on how to manage cookies can be found in the User’s Manual of the device.
Using the website lublin.eu with cookies disabled
How do I block Google Analytics statistic services?
Google Analytics cookies can be blocked in browsers by installing a relevant add-onopens in new tab.
Links to other Websites